We at Aurionpro Solutions Inc are presently seeking Business Systems Analyst – Master Data Management Job at Newark, New Jersey, for Full Time position with our client.
If this opportunity interests you, I urge you to email me your updated resume in word-format with your phone number and the best time to call you.
Please find the job description below, feel free to call me or email me if you have any questions.
Title: Business Systems Analyst – Master Data Management
Location : Newark, New Jersey
The Business Systems Analyst focusing on the Integrated Data Store has oversight for the analysis and translation of business needs into business/technical requirements. This candidate leads teams and other resources to ensure alignment of technical solutions with business requirements for the Integrated Data Store at Client’s. The Business Systems Analyst will act as a representative of IT to the Enterprise regarding the Integrated Data Store and will oversee additional analysts who are performing specific data analysis work.
Additional roles of the job will be to:
• Engage with multiple projects to understand the dependencies and implications of the data architecture on Clients assets
• Review data models and data architecture and provide feedback, recommendations and guidance on improving them using industry best practices and Client standards
• Work with enterprise architects to confirm, validate, and refine recommendations for individual projects
• Oversee additional analysts who are performing specific data analysis work.
• Focus use of Mastered and transaction data for downstream users
• Oversee the creation of technical documents and high level solution designs
• Oversee the development, testing and implementation of system specifications.
• Recommend best practices for delivering business solutions
• Act as Subject Matter Expert in systems and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree required (equivalent work experience may be considered)
- Graduate studies or professional development activities preferred
- 8+ years of related IT work experience preferably in the health insurance industry
- Demonstrated experience in a key lead role for major company initiatives and demonstrated leadership experience
- Demonstrated progression of professional responsibility
Special Licensing or certifications:
- Professional Certifications preferred
• Requires knowledge of system development life cycle and implementation methodologies
• Requires strong ability to apply structure to loosely defined complex problems
• Demonstrates understanding of core business functions
• Requires significant experience of Informatica’s Master Data Hub
• Requires strong SQL experience
• Requires skillful project execution experience and knowledge
• Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly presentation skills
• Requires knowledge of programming, development, and technical architecture
• Requires prior experience in mentoring team members
Vignesh – Sr. Talent Acquisition, Aurionpro
Phone: 408-754-6161 Cell: 724-740-4434 e mail: email@example.com